Summer Water Polo: June 11 – July 20 @ NPHS Pool
- Practices 6-8 AM (Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri)
- Practice 7-9 AM Tuesday (dryland)
- Summer league games weekly
- Must be member of USA Water Polo
- www.usawaterpolo.org > Bronze, Silver, or Gold membership
- NP Water Polo Club #16102 or use current club
Fall Season NPHS Boys’ Water Polo begins with Survival Week: August 13 through August 17
- Morning and Evening practices during Survival week
- Attendance is mandatory
- After school practice begins first day of school
All athletes must have a valid physical on file in the Athletic Office prior to participation on August 13th.
- You can obtain the forms from the office or www.nphsathletics.org > more > physical form
Note for all Incoming Freshman and other new athletes:
Due to CIF regulations, contact between a coach or boosters and a student not enrolled at NPHS is prohibited. Contact with transferring students can occur after enrollment at NPHS.