Summer Water Polo: June 11 – July 20 @ NPHS Pool
- Practices 7-9 AM Monday-Friday
- Tuesday dryland on the field
- Summer league games weekly
- Must be member of USA Water Polo
- usawaterpolo.org > Bronze, Silver, or Gold membership
- NP Water Polo Club #16102 or use current club
NPHS Girls Water Polo preseason begins the week after Labor Day with twice weekly, evening practices.
- Attendance is encouraged if students are not participating in a fall sport.
- If students are in a fall sport, please get coaches permission before coming to water polo practice. You are not required to be at fall preseason practice if you playing a fall sport.
All athletes must have a valid physical on file in the Athletic Office prior to start of season.
- You can obtain the forms from the office or www.nphsathletics.org > more > physical form
Email Coach Dave Gleisberg at email@example.com with questions.
Note for all Incoming Freshman and other new athletes:
Due to CIF regulations, contact between a coach or boosters and a student not enrolled at NPHS is prohibited. Contact with transferring students can occur after enrollment at NPHS.