The Summer Training Program kick-off meeting will be held:
- Saturday, June 9th from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. in the NPHS Cafeteria
- Registration will be 9-9:30 a.m.
- Meeting will be 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
For more information on the summer training program visit:
If you want to be added to the Cross Country mailing list, please register at:
- The cross-country season runs from August through November. League meets and Invitationals take place August through October with the post season during the month of November.
- Most runners participate in the summer program which is a great way to get in shape and get to know your teammates prior to the start of the season. The summer program kicks off in June and runs through August.
- The Newbury High School Cross Country Program strives to give athletes competitive experiences by participating in some of the top cross country meets in the nation. This includes the Clovis and Woodbridge Invitationals.
- For general questions, you can email NPHSPanthersXC@gmail.com.
For more information, please email:
Coach Brosnan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coach Maciel (email@example.com).