- Practices 7-9 AM Monday-Friday
- Tuesday dryland on the field
- Summer league games weekly
- Must be member of USA Water Polo
- usawaterpolo.org > Bronze, Silver, or Gold membership
- NP Water Polo Club #16102 or use current club
NPHS Girls Water Polo preseason begins the week after Labor Day with twice weekly, evening (5:30 – 7:30) practices.
- Attendance is encouraged if students are not participating in a fall sport.
- If students are in a fall sport (volleyball, cross country, tennis, golf, or football) please get coaches permission before coming to water polo practice. You are not required to be at fall preseason practice if you playing a fall sport.
All athletes must be cleared by the Athletic Office through AthleticClearance.com prior to participation.
- You can obtain the forms from the office or www.nphsathletics.org > more > athletic clearance instructions
Please email Coach Dave Gleisberg at email@example.com with any questions.
Note for all Incoming Freshman and other new athletes:
Due to CIF regulations, contact between a coach or boosters and a student not enrolled at NPHS is prohibited until May 1.