NPHS Boys & Girls Cross Country 2019 Season Information
The 2019 Season is upon us and here are some important dates to put on your calendar:
- Wednesday, August 21st: First day of Practice. Practice starts promptly at 2:30PM. Athletes meet under the Visiting Team bleachers in the Stadium for stretching.
- Thursday, August 22nd: Parent Meeting – 7-8:30PM in the NPHS Cafeteria Meeting. Come early to get your paperwork out of the way.
- Thursday, September 12th: First Marmonte League Cluster Meet @ Peppertree Park. First race is at 2PM.
For more general information on the NPHS Cross Country Program please visit our team site at https://www.newburyparkcrosscountry.com/
If you want to be added to the Cross Country mailing list, please email NPHSPanthersXC@gmail.com.
- The cross-country season runs from August through November. League meets and Invitationals take place August through October with the post season during the month of November.
- The Newbury High School Cross Country Program strives to give athletes competitive experiences by participating in some of the top cross country meets in the nation. This includes the Clovis and Woodbridge Invitationals.
- For general questions, you can email NPHSPanthersXC@gmail.com.
For more information, please email: Coach Sean Brosnan (email@example.com)