As you may or may not be able to tell from the picture:
- Trench has been dug for electrical for NEW baseball scoreboard. The new scoreboard will be moved to a new location to accommodate a new sidewalk.
- Sidewalk along far fence connecting the parking lot to the softball field has been poured.
- Forms for parking lot curb to be poured have been installed.
- Baseball fence post height has been raised from 6 ft to 8 ft.
- 8′ deep holes have been dug for the new fence posts being installed.
- Work continues on the softball field playing area as well as the rerouted baseball fence in center field.