Please see below from the Athletic Office for entry into home games this week. Tickets need to be purchased in advance in order to attend.
Welcome to the Newbury Park High School aquatics facility. We trust that you will enjoy your time watching upcoming matches. There are several guidelines you need to be aware of before and during your visit:
1. Spectators must wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing.
2. Bleacher seating is limited. Spectators are encouraged to bring lawn chairs to help maintain social distancing.
3. A maximum of two (2) immediate household members per athlete will be allowed into contests. This will be strictly enforced. Spectators will not be screened for temperature or symptoms.
4. We did not charge for admission last week. However, this week to help pay for officials and support staff, admission will be $8. Admission will be done solely via online ticketing through gofan.co/newburyparkpanthers (NOT .com). There will be no cash boxes or money taken at the event. Ticket must be redeemed at the service road gate by the ticket taker at the time of entry. We are not able to accept district I.D.s, CIF, league, military, senior or other passes in lieu of a purchased ticket. For more information go to https://nphsathletics.org/buy-tickets-online/
5. All spectators will be let into the swim facility immediately prior to their student-athlete’s contest. We ask that the pool deck be cleared out immediately afterward. Family members who have two children playing on different levels only need to purchase tickets for the first match, and may stay for the second match without charge.
- We ask that all spectators do their best to maintain social distancing while waiting.
- Once all spectators have left the deck, the next group of spectators who have valid tickets will be allowed to enter.
- Bathrooms are located on either side of the pool. Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis and will be closed for a minimum of 15 minutes to allow for drying.